A road work area is an environment with two conflicting situations: On the one hand there is the driver who enters a stretch of road where he must significantly reduce speed, and on the other hand, several workers operating in a noisy, stationery setting, surrounded by machinery, tools and sometimes lane barriers.
The Sensys Road Work Area Safety System (RWASS) warns drivers for excessive speeding, alerts road workers of potentially dangerous situations and enforces the law should the speeding driver not adapt to the applicable speed limit.
Depending on the work being carried out, smoke and dust may obscure the view of both workers and passing drivers. A workplace may perhaps not be occupied by workers throughout the day, which may lead to drivers neglecting the applicable speed limit. Although this may be tolerated during off-hours, it will definitely create a dangerous situation should work be in progress.
The RWASS combines speed warnings to both drivers and workers and can even be used to issue infractions where desired.
- Beats all you've ever saw been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.
- Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour a three hour tour.
- Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill.
- Flying away on a wing and a prayer who could it be? Believe it or not its just me.
- Love Boat soon will be making another run.