IEG provides United Airlines with eGates at Lounge in Newark Airport
The 30,000 square-foot space can seat nearly 500 guests and is the largest such lounge in the country.
The highly anticipated new United Club in Newark is a beauty and it opens on May 19! With its 30k square feet, simply gorgeous design, 2 buffets, and a coffee bar with barista-made drinks, epic views, and 6 shower suites it has something for every traveller.
Thanks to the hard work of the people over at IEG, the Club will be optimized with self-entry scanning capabilities using the eGates provided by Dormakaba.
Many Thanks to Anoop Sidharthan, Prashant Sharma and Rick Di Corpo well as the rest of the IEG technical team for this successful inaugural opening and of course to UA for entrusting IEG with their lounge business went live yesterday on May 19th!
If you want to purchase memberships: United Club membership plans begin at $650 or 85,000 miles, and access comes complimentary for CHASE United Club Card holders.
- Enhancing Airport Lounge Experience with Autonomous Passenger Biometrics
- Transforming Airlines: Revenue-Generating Engines through VIP Airport Lounges and Front Office eCRM Systems
- The Benefits of Airport Lounge Solutions in the Middle East
- Best European Airport Lounges in 2023
- Airport Lounge Automation Advancements